1. Our post advertising our new Operations Director position (Now hiring an Operations Director!) was a big hit...
2. ...and the next post popular post was of course our welcome & introduction to Kelly Worrall, who has been a great asset in that role! (Psst...she's not the only new Food For Free staffer we've welcomed this year...)
3. We had a lot of eyeballs checking out our Get your ride on! post to recruit team members for the Ride for Food. We were honored to have a team of 20 awesome bike riders who raised over $20,000 for Produce Rescue! (Join us next year?)
5. Our feature post from our latest newsletter has only been up for a couple of weeks, but Meet Food For Free’s newest food rescue program: prepared foods, here we come! still made it into our top 5 most popular posts of the year.Other favorites that didn't make this list?
- We were so excited to share our 2013 successes with you in Over a million: Food For Free by the numbers. Be sure to join our email list to get a similar update in early 2015!
- We were also happy to share our news of doubling our Home Delivery program (Twice as nice: Food For Free's Home Delivery Program doubles its efforts).