As we bid goodbye to 2014, and welcome 2015, here’s a roundup of our most popular blog posts of the year, as well as a few of our favorites:
1. Our post advertising our new Operations Director position (Now hiring an Operations Director!) was a big hit…
2. …and the next post popular post was of course our welcome & introduction to Kelly Worrall, who has been a great asset in that role! (Psst…she’s not the only new Food For Free staffer we’ve welcomed this year…)
3. We had a lot of eyeballs checking out our Get your ride on! post to recruit team members for the Ride for Food. We were honored to have a team of 20 awesome bike riders who raised over $20,000 for Produce Rescue! (Join us next year?)
5. Our feature post from our latest newsletter has only been up for a couple of weeks, but Meet Food For Free’s newest food rescue program: prepared foods, here we come! still made it into our top 5 most popular posts of the year.
Other favorites that didn’t make this list?
- We were so excited to share our 2013 successes with you in Over a million: Food For Free by the numbers. Be sure to join our email list to get a similar update in early 2015!
- We were also happy to share our news of doubling our Home Delivery program (Twice as nice: Food For Free’s Home Delivery Program doubles its efforts).
We love sharing our news with you, and are so grateful for your support. It’s not too late to make a 2014 tax deductible donation! Thank you, as always, for all that you do to help Food For Free bridge the gap between waste and want.