- Give to our one-day campaign to buy 100 holiday roasts for meal programs in Malden, Lowell, and Chelsea!
- Take an #unselfie to tell everyone why you support Food For Free!
Calling new donors!This campaign is our special invitation to new and occasional donors: if you believe in Food For Free's work but are not a regular donor, we hope you'll consider donating today! Why?
Because Food For free has expanded this year, serving 20 new programs and 3 new cities. To support these new efforts, we're reaching out to new donors!
Because today, you can help us harness the energy of a global day of giving—what better day to make a gift?
We hope you'll consider joining the Food For Free community of givers!
Hey there, longtime Food For Free friends! We have a request for you, too!Today, in honor of Food For Free's first ever Giving Tuesday, can you help us reach new donors? That's right—we're asking you to go public with your support of Food For Free!
- Be sure to tag @FoodForFreeOrg #GivingTuesday and #unselfie
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what others post!
- We'll share our favorite Food For Free #unselfies in next week's fall newsletter—join our email list to see!