We have a holiday for giving thanks, and two for getting deals. Now there’s one for giving back: today is Giving Tuesday!
How can you help Food For Free celebrate our first-ever Giving Tuesday? Simple!
- Give to our one-day campaign to buy 100 holiday roasts for meal programs in Malden, Lowell, and Chelsea!
- Take an #unselfie to tell everyone why you support Food For Free!
Calling new donors!
This campaign is our special invitation to new and occasional donors: if you believe in Food For Free’s work but are not a regular donor, we hope you’ll consider donating today! Why?
Because Food For free has expanded this year, serving 20 new programs and 3 new cities. To support these new efforts, we’re reaching out to new donors!
Because today, you can help us harness the energy of a global day of giving—what better day to make a gift?
We hope you’ll consider joining the Food For Free community of givers!
Hey there, longtime Food For Free friends! We have a request for you, too!
- Be sure to tag @FoodForFreeOrg #GivingTuesday and #unselfie
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what others post!
- We’ll share our favorite Food For Free #unselfies in next week’s fall newsletter—join our email list to see!